Wednesday, March 19, 2008

He is Risen!....the reason for the season....

I've been working on these so that I could send them to friends for Easter and finally got most of them out in the mail today. They were such a joy to work on and I wish I had another week to do a couple dozen more! I'm thrilled with the way they turned out and people can can hang them as an ornament....drop them on the hook that holds your calender....hang them in the window or hang them on a plant...so many ways to decorate with thenm and have a reminder of why we celebrate Easter...indeed it is, because He Lives. I'm going to have a couple on my Etsy store which is of course... 7 Rose Petal Path which I've just set up...so if you want one....let me know!


This is the tray of crosses
isn't it magnigificent
in all it's glitter glory!!!

8 comments:

Ragamuffin Gal said...

What sweet momentos! Can't wait to visit your Etsy store, going there next. Your blog looks delightful! Many Easter Blessings! katie

Veronica said...

Ive just dropped by from the OWOH site to say HI. HAPPY EASTER!
Youve put a lot of work into those crosses. Its officially autumn now where i am so nice to see some daffodils from the other side of the world.

Altered Kat said...

Happy Easter Patti!
:o)
Kat

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

What a beautiful and creative way to celebrate Jesus on Easter!
Creatively Yours, Laura

love of yellow roses said...

hello Patti, I am going to be your partner for the Speckled Eggs Spring Journal Swap. I love these crosses. what a wonderful idea for a gift. i will have to store this away for next easter. so nice to meet you.
Sonya

Jan Thomason said...

oh, patti, i love these - how wonderful of you to do those for your friends!
you're such a blessing to your friends with the crosses and to me with your friendship!
Praise God for PW! jt

carylsrealm said...

Gotta love the glitter! :)
They are lovely!

Unknown said...

I blessed to receive one of Patti's wonderful glittery crosses! Thank you SO much! It looks lovely hanging from the window over my sink, where it brightens my kitchen AND my mood as I do the dishes :) Thanks so much!
**Chris