Monday, March 17, 2008

The ABC's...

I was tagged by Barb to complete this survey...although i may have changed up a couple of the letter words.. heheee...(hey this is supposed to be me, right?)

I'VE BEEN TAGGED--- ABC'S OF ME!!

A- Attached or Single: Attached
B- Best Friend: yes but plural
C- Cake or Pie: Cheesecake
D- Day of Choice: Thursday...finally feel caught up!
E- Essential Item: Lemon water
F- Flavor of Ice Cream: Strawberry...
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears for sure...remember my first one....bought at the Sally Ann in Surrey BC Canada
H- Hometown: Vallejo,CA (now)
I- Indulgences: Art Magazines, Art Supplies, Chocolate, Cheetos
J- January or July: January
K- Kids: just the one I'm married to
L- Last Movie seen in theaters: March of the Penguins
M- Marriage Date: Oct 12, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 1
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges (mandarin, or blood)
P- Phobias or Fears: Snakes,
Q- Quote: Things work out best for those who make the best out of the way things work out
Reason to Smile: I'm alive and living the life I love
S- Season- Autumn
T- Tag four- Jan, Tally, Sarah, Jean
U- Unknown fact about me- I'm adopted
V- Vegetarian or not: NOT...
W- Worst Habit: reading everything on the label
X- Xrays or Ultrasounds: depends on the situation...
Y- Your favorite food: Italian
Z- Zodiac or not: not
Now, I'm done... It is your turn ladies

No comments: