Sunday, September 28, 2008

Nestled.....





















This is the piece that I made at the ZNE Convenzione. My teacher was a magnificent artist that I admire personally and artistically JoAnnA Pierrotti of Moss Hill Studio...I had a couple of adjustments to make (in particular adding the second loop in the chain and moving the egg from the middle to the side) and then it seemed to take forever to get the time to take the picture and post it... I LOVE it...and hope you do to!!!


THANK you JoAnnA and I highly recommend that if you have a chance to take a class from JoAnnA that you do...she's a great teacher....if you're on the East Coast she's going to be teaching in Conneticut I believe in October ...check out her teaching schedule and she's also scheduled to teach at next year's ZNE Convenzione which is scheduled for April 2009 in Pleasanton....I know I will be there!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really beautiful, Patti! I love it! Is it a canvas that you peeled back to create a niche? Gorgeous -- that JoAnnA is something, huh?!

Karen said...

Gorgeous, absolutely GORGEOUS!!

catworx said...

What a fabulous piece!!!

Gillian .... said...

Oh wowzers patti, this is absolutley gorgeous,I'm such a fan of JoAnna's work.

artbeth67 said...

Absolutely beautiful, Ms. Patti!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Patti! I would have LOVED to have taken this class!!

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

Oh my gosh what a beautiful piece. Love this little bird nest! Hugs***Renea

~*~Patty S said...

Patti ~ you must be SO pleased with your canvas, it's wonderful!!! I can almost hear your birdie singing because it's so at home there!