Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I can't wait to meet Michele Beschen!!!! at ZNE Convenzione!!!


I am SOOO looking forward to going to the first, Numero Uno....ZNE Convenzione!!! August 22-24th in Pleasanton, CA and I will be meeting Michele Beschen at the opening day luncheon/bbq!!! If you hurry and register you too can meet her!!!AND if you register and follow the instructions on her blog you could win a shopping spree valued at $200-250 AT that luncheon... please check it out here at her blog.........and not only am i meeting Michele Beschen
but I'm taking a class from dear JoAnnA Pierotti of Mosshill Studios... and I am amazed to say that the last I heard there was still room in her class?!?!?!!!!!!! soo....RUN....RUN....do not walk!!! RUN and sign up and take her awesome class....check it out...don't be late...don't miss out...

5 comments:

Henry said...

sounds fun! good luck on the give away! I'm having a giveaway starting tonight. 3 different prizes so your chances are pretty good! hope to see you there!
http://nowenteringmomville.blogspot.com

Nicole Austin said...

Hi Patti,

I'm excited for Convenzione, too! Can't wait to meet you!

Thanks,
Nicole

Barbara said...

oh it sounds sooo delicious! goodness...we will want a FULL report!!!

HAVE A SPECTACULAR TIME!

HUGZ

~*~Patty S said...

You are SO lucky Patti, I bet JoAnna's class will be really super!

littlethings1 said...

Found your blog via Ruebee !! Your art is wonderful, I recently joined ZNE also ! You are so LUCKY to be able to attend , hope you have a fabulous time !!
Eunice
The Little Things